Monday, May 01, 2006

untitle

sorry haven't got time to write now im just headng off to beaconsfield, tasmania. I'm... not sure why... but all the news anchors and Naomi Robson andthe like are running their shows live from ther I'm... not sure why... so I think it must be important and theres a needfor me to be there too

UPDATE: (Wednesday) Well I'm back from Tasmania and I've got to say I'm... disillusioned? Disappointed? When I got down there I discovered that Naomi was just hanging around her broadcast area getting her make-up reapplied while drinking gin and tonics. She wasn't down the pit helping to dig the trapped miners out. Sting was down there, which was no surprise because everyone knows he's a good digger, although I don't know if the miners are actual fans of his or not, so it was good to see someone helping out and not just getting in the way. I don't know, I guess all the news anchors need to be there because... no, I still have no idea why they need to be there.

Repeating my main story: I'm back, although you've already read that, but I thought you might like to be told again. Still to come: why don't you just wait and see? Surprise yourself.

1 comment:

  1. No, neither would I. Great story. I love that they asked for some Foo Fighters on the iPod that was sent down, and that when Dave Grohl heard he said he'd love to get together and have a beer with them sometime. Confirms yet again his status as Nicest Guy in Rock 'n' Roll. :-)

    ReplyDelete