Friday, May 12, 2006

Bin night.

Sure, it’s no Smiley Face in last night’s dishes, but a shadowy apparition of Osama bin Laden on your bathroom wall is astounding none the less.


Even more so when it leaps at you from the darkness as you stumble sleepy-eyed into the bathroom at 2am to wash your hands.

Unfortunately a profile shot of Osama is as hard to pin-down as the man himself, but here, compare for yourself, won’t you?


The nose is right, the lips are right, the moustache and beard are right, and it’s even got the requisite headwear! I’m getting goose bumps as I type! I’m not sure what this sinister phantom could portend, or whether Osama’s developing plans might somehow involve my bathroom, but he is full of surprises, and I am an infidel, so I guess I’d better stay on my toes.

2 comments:

  1. It's fortunate that someone in the house hangs the face washer in it's appropriate place, isn't it Apostropher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Au contraire, mon Kate. If the washer had been drapped over the tap (where it belongs) I would never have seen the frightful sight, and I'd be sleeping easier today. Ignorance is bliss! Now I'm starting to worry about there being Communists under the bed...

    ReplyDelete