Saturday, June 03, 2006

People for the Ethical Treatment of Children.

I'm sure there are only too many demented half-wits out there, muttering to themselves as they rock back and forth in their straight-jackets, who, assuming you could get close enough to ask, would reply that, yes, they do indeed find the pictures below to be infinitely cute and delightfully adorable.





Not that you'd be likely to understand their answer, punctuated as it no doubt would be with fits of insane cackling and liberally smothered in streams of drool. I, on the other hand, find these images to be terrifying and deeply unsettling. Filled with menace and a definite sense of impending ultra-violence. I’m sure this poor child has a date with a tumble-drier somewhere not too far in its future.

Thanks CK for sending me the images. I’ve forwarded them on to the appropriate authorities.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh ha hah ha hee he he ho hah, arhh ha ha, ha ha he ho, ohh hu ha he ha, hie slurrrp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me think of that ad on TV at the moment where the guy has to fish his camera out from the slobbery jaws of his slobbery dog. Bring me a bucket of water and some soap, please, Susan. I need to wash the child again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Future Spouse: "It's cute. The baby's happy. It's got a smile on its face."

    ReplyDelete
  4. With which I would definitely agree. Insert appropriate cackling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i once saw a Penguin hugging a Polar Bear, it wasnt as cute as this. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete