Friday, April 07, 2006

Reality is just a conception.

I came home from the hospital after an amazing day of discovery and wonder with my wife and my new child… and I had to put the bins out.

Real life can be so crude at times. :-)

Footnote: I was trying to think of a title for this post and couldn't really come up with something I liked. I knew that I wanted it to be something about 'reality' or a 'reality check' or something, but nothing seemed to quite fit. Inexplicably, I suddenly tuned right into the track I was listening to, 'Boomp Boomp Chomp' by The Sons, where the vocalist was singing, "Reality is just a conception that truth will always replace"! Freaky. Don't know if it's exactly what I was after, but it just seemed so serendipitous, I had to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment