Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy 100th Post.

And so it's come to this: a Commas Clip Show. Seems like it was only 340 days ago when I first paused on the Path and put finger to keyboard; and now I’m 100 posts old. Let's stroll, shall we?

Remember that very first post where I described my struggle to find a username that wasn’t already taken, and where I used the word ‘zeitgeist’? Heady days, full of potential, full of promise. It was pretty clear right from the start that the Big Issues would be tackled hard and taken down harder.

Hard to believe my long pursuit of the perfect iTunes artwork combination began way back in my third post.

Or that the Comments section wasn't filled to overflowing with suggestions for additional humorous Brand and Country of Manufacture combinations.

And who could forget the Concise History of the Annual Christmas Stolp? Not me, I was there!

Or, finally, all those jittery concerns in the lead up to the arrival of Winter? Which I think we can say were unfounded. Although, if you're still unsure, cop this:


Well, that’s enough misty-eyed, hyper-self-indulgence from me. Thanks for your company. See you on the other side of 200. :-)

12 comments:

  1. What a ride! Thanks for the memories Postie. May there be 100 more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worst Comment Ever.

    Except for a couple of those Comment Spams... Actually no, bugger it: Worst Comment Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I've made worse comments than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, yes, but I was hoping we could leave your anti-Semitism behind us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh-oh. Sorry folks, he's at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And funnily enough, I think that comment (your first) is one of your Best so far, JJ. :-)

    ReplyDelete