Thursday, April 10, 2008

Resuming Your Regularish Transmission.

Jesus might have survived 40 days alone in the wilderness, and Noah 40 days adrift on the ocean, but I'd like to see either of them do 40 days with no Internet. I bet if Satan had turned up offering the kingdoms of the world and their splendor, plus a chance to check his email, Jesus would have folded in a second.

Yep, Internet's back on at home, and not a moment too soon. Blogging old school style with pen and paper was getting tiresome. Especially writing out the hyperlinks. Now, at last, things can get back to normal, and I can start receiving Zombie vs Ninjas/Which Vegetable Are You/Friday Drinks/Your Entourage/My Aquarium/Poke Pro/You're a Hottie/Hot Eligible Singles/Hotness Scale requests on Facebook again...

Hmm, maybe there's been a silver lining after all...

I'll transcribe and post 'em for your continuing edification as I get the chance. The dates won't be right, but then who but JJ checks the dates anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment