Monday, June 16, 2008

A Few More of my Favourite Things.

Like Star Wars-themed Transformers...


...Mystery Science Theater shout-outs in The Simpsons...


...or an ocean of meat, cheese and barbeque sauce colliding in the blessed form of Barbeque Meat-Lovers Stuffed Crust goodness, I love it when my varied interests intersect.


Sure, the sum may not always be greater than the individual parts, See: Alien vs Predator, but like pizza and sex (as the saying goes), when it's good, it's really good, and when when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

And now I've come across this clip from an episode of Mystery Science Theater I've not seen before, and I have another satisfying convergence for my list: MST and Macs!



Hehehe. I always knew there was a reason Tom Servo was my favourite. Amiga?! Bah!

UPDATE
Of course! How did I forget the top-shelf combo of BATMAN AND NINJAS from Batman Begins?! Gold.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... they are all inanimate things. No wife or child or rain cloud among your favorite things..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why this post is a Few More of my Favourite Things, CK. The worthy things that you nominate are in my primary list. And anyway, this post is about my favourite things coming together, so it'd need to be a) wife reading Catch-22, b) child playing with cat, or c) rain clouds over my house when I'm tucked in bed with a hot cup of tea and a book, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete